Sunday 1 January 2017

Happy New Year 2017: My Resolutions

Happy New Year EVERYONE!


Wow here we are already in 2017 and I just cannot believe how quick 2016 has zoomed by and it has been an amazing year with a few ups and downs but overall its been a good year. With it being the new year I thought I would start my first post of the year telling you what my goals are which I hope to achieve after failing massively at 2016 haha.

So here they are;

1. Fit back in to my size 10 clothes
I have to say this is probably one that I mentioned last year haha but I failed at it and it just got to the point in the last month when clothes shopping I realised how unhappy I was with the weight gain and that its time to do something about it.

2. Get back in to my gym routine
I have been going to the gym for the last 4 and half years at least 4 to 5 times a week and in October I just hit this brick wall where I wasn't bothered anymore and wasn't enjoying myself. It hit December and I just stopped going and decided that I wanted a break which I really appreciated because I went a few times at the end of December and I really enjoyed it! Now to get back in to the 5:20am alarm call (groans).

3. Read at least one book a month
I have a habit of buying books by my favourite authors and then not reading them or taking months to finish them. So my aim is to read one book a month and then to do a blog post about it. So you can expect to see my first book blog post at the end of January hopefully ha.

4. Post another 100 posts on my blog through 2017
When I starting writing this I noticed that during 2016 I managed to post 100 times which is amazing considering the lack of posts through 2015 and 2014. I want to keep this up through the next year.

5. Drink more water and cut out fizzy drinks and unhealthy foods
I think it says it all really hehe. I drink far to many fizzy drinks and not enough water along with all the unhealthy food and food portions I have it's time to cut back and change my habits.

What are your resolutions or goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment