Tuesday 17 May 2016

Tokyo Treat: New Yume Twins Kawaii Box

Hey everyone, I hope you're all doing well and enjoying the sunshine we're having at the moment.

As many of you know I order a monthly subscription box of Japanese snacks and candies from a website called Tokyo Treat which in my last post I may have mentioned that I cancelled my subscription (I tell a lie I have subscribed again) due to money reason but the other day they announced a new box they're going to be releasing in June called "Yume Twins" which is a monthly subscription of everything cute and Kawaii you could ever WANT!


I have been wanting to try one of these Kawaii boxes for while but after reading so many bad reviews I had been slightly put off until now! If this box is anything like Tokyo Treat's candy/snack subscription it will be incredible and I am dead excited to give this ago.

The box is $23.99 + $6.99 shipping a month making this $29.99 which is about £21 a month which I don't think is too bad considering this will contain 8/10 only licensed items a month ranging from plushes, key rings, figures and stationary. You will see items from Hello Kitty (yes please), Ban Dai, Amuse, Sailor Moon and many more!


They're currently offing 40% of using the voucher code "EarlyBird" which makes the box £14.65 including shipping for the first month which will be the July box!


What is also great is that if you are currently subscribed to both boxes they are working on some sort of discount as lot of members have mentioned they wouldn't be able to afford both but will try one of the Kawaii boxes due to the offer so more to come on that.

I am tempted to try and do my first unboxing video of this box but I am not 100% as I get quiet shy maybe I'll give it a go and if not ill just do my usual blog post. Dead excited for this to come and at a bargain price!

Tokyo Treats: https://tokyotreat.com/
Yume Twins:  http://yumetwins.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment