Saturday 28 May 2016

Beauty Product Review: Lush Cosmentics Cupcake Fresh Face Mask

Ok so I'm not really one who does beauty products reviews but after using this product I thought I would give it a go.


I have quite a bad problem with oily skin and I've tried a lot of products to help with this but with no luck so one day I decided I would have a noise at what products Lush cosmetics do and came across a fresh face mask called Cupcake. After reading a lot of reviews people have said it was good for oily skin so I went to the shop to have a look and the shop members recommend the same thing.


The face mask is fresh so it gets made a few days before it comes in to the store and has to be kept in the fridge and has a use by date like food does. What I like about it is that it's all natural ingredients so you could use it every day if you liked unlike usual face masks.

The ingredients are Coco Butter, Linseed, Coco Powder, Peppermint, Spearmint and Sandalwood oils which are all meant to help absorb excess oils and calm break outs. It's quite hard to spread on your face as the mask does harden very quickly but your meant to leave this on for 10 minuets before rinsing off with warm water. I have found its a messy process so maybe washing it off in the shower might be easier.


I've used the mask 3 times now and I have to say that my skin does look different and not as oily and that my spots have died down a bit. But what I love the most is that my skin feels so clean and soft after using the product the cleanest it's ever felt.


Only downside is that the pot costs £6.75 but there isn't very much of it as the pot is very small but it's meant to last 4 weeks before the best before date and smells lovely.

Would I buy this again? At the moment yes I would buy another pot if I keep having the same results and what's great is that every 5 pots you bring to the shop they're give you a free fresh face mask!

*This product was brought and paid for by myself, Lush aren't paying me to review this and all comments and thoughts are my own*

What products would you recommend for oily skin?

No comments:

Post a Comment